im slacking again ^^"
so long nv post le..
anyways..
yesterday's a stupid day.
just because i used the internet yesterday,
my dad hates me.
Why?
cause his PRECIOUS downloads stopped.
like..
wth..
downloads.
its just some tv series.
and seriously.
does he NEED to watch it?
i mean.
im not trying to ruin whatever he's doing.
i didnt even noe that it stopped till my dad came home.
and he scolded me for not checking.
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD CHECK SOME SHITTY DOWNLOAD!?
and guess what.
its BITTORRENT.
whatever..
haiis.
oya.
i think im not selected for ip.
but thats better.
cause now i dun need to keep getting pressurised by parents..
=.="
life's a bore.
Birthdays.
Fun-days.
Happydays.
Cause you know what you want for it.
And yet..
I don't.
I don't have anything i want.
Everytime they ask me,
i say,'Dunno.'
When they choose a present for me,
i say,'Anything.'
=.=
im such an average person.
Im average at games;
sports;
Academics;
wealth..
I mean..
"OMG CAN I JUST BE DIFFERENT"
9:35 AM