TOADSTOOLs
Yours Truly:
My Photo lesterlee23@hotmail.com
EX-RSS'ian 00'-05' -
VICTORIAN 06'- 09' -
EX-SENIOR LEADER -
EX-VSRCCU CHAIRMAN -
EX 2C'ian -
EX-4A'er-
6TH SEPTEMBIAN
View my complete profile
I Want
GRADNIGHT (4A\
Close All

Monday, April 23, 2007

haha. im really lazy lately.
long time no see.
lets see.
saturday rc had a flyer giving thing.
went around blocks of BEAUTIFUL RICH RICH RICH RICH houses to drop flyers.
wahaha.
sunday was BORING.
o yea.
started playing a new game : Corum Online.
sounds weird no?
haha.
http://corum.gpotato.com
even the website is funny. :D
so its a funny game.
but okok graphics nia. :/
gonna post a pic of me SOON :O
those of ya eyeing this.. I NOE IM HANDSOME =x
haha.
o wells.
today cme SO FUNNY.
we kachiao tay till i laugh my *insert text here* out xD
REALLLLY FUNNY.
(quoted from Zheng Feng's handy dandy diary :) )
'What a big joke! This is Civil and Moral Education and I can't teach you all to behave!'
'Yun Fan I thought you lost your voice? You trying to play some charade ar?'
'Mam may I go to the toilet?' 'No'*Class cough to hide laughter* 'What's so funny ar?' 'SARS Mam!'
'I know there is a lot of clowns in class, so you can't help laughing.'
'If me your form teacher cannot enforce dicipline in class ar, I don't know who can be your form teacher.'
'Simplifiy with eNimiLation.'

(during english)
'What's so funny?' 'Nothing sir.' 'So you're giggling like a chimpanzee because of.. nothing?'

HARHAR :D
and whole class made fun of teacher. though she din noe it =x
o well. fun is fun.
but it never lasts.
hope exams start and end fast. :S
btw.. these stuff below are all crappy stuff. hope ya dun mind :D

As i stared at the wall, reminising..
My mother said,"You become retarded liao?"

9:22 PM